By Aria Dunham
1. Pedal exerciser a pedal exerciser is an inexpensive, portable gift item that would be great for the people you love who are work in jobs that are sedentary.
2. Stability Ball – This exercise tool is wonderful for sit-ups, rebounding, and practicing balance. It’s a fun way for someone you love to ease into shape.
3. Exercise bands. These bands help you stretch your body and muscles but not your budget.
4. Yoga mats provide versatility and freedom to create your own workout moves such as Pilates, yoga, or simple stretching.
5. Fold under the bed elliptical machine. This allows someone to squeeze in a power work out in 15 minutes a day without having equipment or cost take over your life.