About This Recipe
“This was originally posted by my cyber-friend Moxie; I was lucky enough to rescue it during a recent recipe ‘adoption’ drive. Her original intro read: “Sumac has a tangy, citrusy flavor and is very nice with the salmon & balsamic vinegar in this recipe. A little bird told me about the virtues of sumac (ok, it was Chef Canary Girl!), and now I’m a big fan. This recipe came from a website called Global Gourmet. Prep time includes marinating time, and cooking time will depend on the thickness of your salmon, heat of your grill, etc.””
- 3/4 lb salmon ( steaks or salmon fillets)
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- lemon wedge
- Sprinkle sumac over the fleshy sides of the salmon (not the skin part).
- Pour balsamic vinegar on top.
- Marinate refrigerated 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Just before cooking, drizzle or spray a light coating of olive oil on the fish, to keep it from sticking.
- Pan fry, broil, or grill until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Get More Recipes from FOOD.COM
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG FOR MORE ANTI-INFLAMMATION RECIPES, EXERCISE TIPS, AND HELP…