By Aria Dunham,
You’ve heard the statistics.
Heart disease is the number one killer in men.
Heart disease is the second leading cause of illness and death in women.
Americans every day are plagued with this silent killer.
We have decided to team up with The American Heart Association for this year’s annual Heart Walk to be held on Saturday, September 28, 2013
WE need your help!
1. Promote awareness.
2. Tell friends and families that there is education out there to help prevent this disease.
4. If you would like to help us fund-raise, you can make a charitable contribution on our HeartWalk website.
5. Promote. Come out and walk with us to show support for those who have lost loved ones, and who want to make a difference.
1. Go to the Heart Walk of the Palm Beaches website. www.palmbeachheartwalk.org
2. Click on REGISTER
3. Select JOIN A TEAM then choose PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE
4. Find DR. R. KEVIN O’BRIEN
Fill out your personal registration form, including a user name and password.
Then, you will receive your very own Heart Walk Website page.
You can email friends and family to let them know how they too can help.